Are you driving your business, or is it driving you?
It’s unfortunate that most business owners end up being driven by their businesses rather than the other way around. In fact, instead of directing their businesses, they simply have a job.
Here’s another shocking statistic: less than one in every 100 business owners will ever create the wealth, lifestyle or level of success they are after. This is mainly due to you being good at what you do but not having any formal business training. This course addresses that in three months.
So, do you want your business to be the one that bucks the trend, or will it end up being left languishing with the other 99 that are continually struggling to get ahead?
Your business is either growing or dying. . .
In business, just as in life, you can’t stand still. You’re either getting ahead and growing or you’re in a downward terminal spiral. Just look at the statistics, which indicate around 80% of all new businesses will fail within the first two years.
The key to long-term survival is to focus on the direction you want your business to move in, and then to gather momentum to begin the journey. There simply is no alternative if you’re serious about remaining in business.
How serious are you about your business?
If you are tired of simply surviving in business and are ready to take more cash, win more deals, dramatically improve your bottom line and, to put it bluntly, get your business back on track, then ActionCLUB is for you.
What is ActionCLUB?
ActionCLUB is a 3 month program that builds a strong foundation for a business around ALL the key fundamentals of business. The six 2 -hour sessions and one planning day will lead you through the key components of running a business.
During the program you’ll learn how to:
- Achieve more by improving your priority setting and time management skills.
- Define your unique selling proposition and turn it into a powerful, competitive weapon.
- Dramatically increase your lead generation and conversion skills.
- Develop loyal, profitable customers who keep coming back.
- Differentiate between cash flow and profit margin.
- Hire, develop and retain the best people.
- Create systems that allow the business to run without you.
- Schedule your business activities to align to your business goals.
Wednesday 24th March - Wednesday 2nd June
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
ACTIONCOACH ST ALBANS - ONLINE
ORGANISER'S PHONE NUMBER