What is it you actually want in your personal life? More time, money or fun? You may be wondering what that’s got to do with your business plan? Well, your business exists to provide money to do the things you want and also give you the time to do them.
How can you leverage your current skills, experience and resources in today’s fast-paced and incredibly competitive business world as a top performer in a top-performing company?
High performance directly impacts a company’s bottom line and despite what some business professionals may say, profit is the most important part of a business in any industry or profession.
If you’ve ever wanted to increase the impact and effectiveness of your career and accelerate your company’s growth, it’s time to discover how an ActionCOACH Executive Coach can guide you, your team and your company to incredible success.
3 Reasons For Executive Coaching…
- 1. Develop and prioritise personal, team and organisational goals
- 2. Build clear plans across multiple time frames
- 3. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to communicate
Why should you consider Executive Coaching?
Executives and professionals who hire an Action Coach are already at the top of their game – and only want to get better. Just like an elite athlete looks to a coach to be held accountable for certain performance standards to “push the boundaries” and get better results, more executives and professionals are turning to an Executive Coach for the strategies, advice and mentorship to boost their performance and deliver winning results to their organisations. Not only will an Executive Coach help you excel by offering additional insights and new perspectives, a world-class Executive Coach guides your productivity by linking performance to key metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. By tracking results in key performance areas, an Executive Coach can accelerate your success while helping you devise strategic programmes, explore your own strengths, apply your own ideas and ultimately leverage your unique contributions to your company’s bottom line.
Areas Covered: How to…
- Benchmark key metrics and use them to measure performance.
- Determine your worth – and your team’s value – to the bottom line.
- Drive high-impact and high ROI initiatives – and kill activities that waste time and money.
- Move you and your team in the same direction.
- Get you and your team to agree on the right strategy for any initiative.
- Get your stakeholders to value your results, give you the support you need and understand the challenges you’re facing.
- Build your organisation’s capacity to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Position your company to beat the competition.
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent.
- Kill some of the ‘sacred cows’ and false beliefs in your organisation.
- Build high-performance teams and achieve measurable results in any department, division and company in any industry or category.
- Think more strategically and act more commercially.
- Get your team thinking more abundantly so they will go the ”extra mile”.
In short, here’s why it will pay you to work with an Action Executive Coach:
- Significant results, helping you solve pressing problems, and/or take advantage of major opportunities.
- A trusted advisor who is credible, engaging and has a depth of business and executive knowledge to help you overcome blind spots in your game, so you can increase your level of performance in key strategic roles.
Here’s what some of our clients have said
“We retained our ActionCOACH Executive Coach for our worldwide sales and business development training. The challenge was to take an amalgamation of young/old and very diverse group of sales associates that came from very different backgrounds within the power electronics space and create a common approach to the marketplace. Part, training and personal development, part simply getting a group from 14 offices around the world to understand and agree a common culture from which to develop; our ActionCOACH Executive Coach designed and implemented a balanced and engaging programme. The result was individual improvement, initiative as well as a renewed sense of purpose from the team. Results matter and our Action Executive Coach connected at all levels. It isn’t often somebody is able to reach and successfully manage across cultures but he absolutely delivered. I highly recommend.”
– Jeffrey Casper, CEO AEG Power Solutions
“I have worked on a one to one basis with our Action Executive Coach over the past 2 years, in truth the first 3 sessions were difficult, having worked with a number of mentors and coaches over the years it can be difficult to get a real perspective of the areas that need to be worked on, however our Action Executive Coach cuts to the chase, he is phenomenal at holding up a mirror and not letting you off the hook. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him. If you are looking for someone who will have the difficult conversations with you, with only your best interests in mind, to help, develop and improve you, an Action Executive Coach is by far the best I have worked with over the years.”
– Richard Adams, Sales Director at Citron Hygiene UK Limited